Morgan was excited to return back to school today after a second 2-week hiatus. She missed all of her friends, especially Coen, who she says is her boyfriend (yes, Patrick is already up in arms). Coen's mom related the following to me this morning:
When I dropped Coen off this morning, he immediately went to play with Morgan and asked her if she was coming to his (birthday) party. She said yes and he told her that she could help him open his presents. Morgan said, “that’s ok, I am having another birthday party soon and will have more of my own presents”!
I have tried, and tried, and TRIED to get Morgan to understand that she will not have another birthday for a very long time, and that there would be no more presents to open until Christmas. Apparently the message hasn't sunk in yet. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment