Football season officially kicked off yesterday, and our little cheerleader was EXCITED!! This is her 5th season of Mountaineer football, and Patrick and I love to see her cheering on our team. This year Morgan seemed to pay a little more attention to the actual game, or as much attention as a 4 year old can with lots of other distractions around. She loves to see our friends Josh and Anna, and spent a lot of time on both of their laps. And our little gal LOVES to tailgate! Now that she is older, she runs around with the other kids while the older girls (15 and 12) keep an eye on her. She loves the attention and getting to spend time with her cousins Anna and Shannon. We hope to make it to 5 games this year, as long as it doesn't get too cold. Let's GO Mountaineers!
Our gal ready to go to the game.
Patrick's Mountain Mamas
Practicing her cheers before the game starts
Enjoying her traditional football snack, a frozen lemonade (or Zul as they are called here)
Enjoying a laugh with Daddy
Isn't she just beautiful? We think so!
Yeah Mountaineers!!!
These pictures just melted my heart. I might be slightly biased, but I think that I have the most adorable goddaughter in the whole world. That picture of her with her daddy is too precious for words. You have made my whole day with this post. I LOVE IT!!!! PS - I have some pics of her godbrother in his WVU finest to share soon too!
ReplyDelete