Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Success!

After three years of pleading with Morgan to sit with Santa, smile, and actually SIT next to Santa, this year we have had success! Morgan hopped right up with the Man in the Red Suit with no reservations. When she was asked what she wanted Santa to bring her, she said "I don't know" WHAT?!?! This kid has changed her mind about one thousand times, now she doesn't know what she wants? Oh well, I guess that means whatever she gets she'll be happy with, right?

As Christmas nears, Morgan is getting anxious to open the presents under the tree. I keep reminding her that not only are we opening presents, but we are celebrating Jesus' birthday as well. I am trying to keep the focus where it should be, but I must admit that my 4 1/2 year old is focused on what she can see....the pile of presents under the tree! Oh well...I know deep down she knows that Christmas is about Christ, it's just hard when there are brightly wrapped surprises begging to be opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment