The first class went MUCH better than her first soccer practice. I wasn't allowed in the studio with her, so I sat outside with all the other mommies and watched. She was definitely shy at first, but participated (even if she did so with her arms crossed like in the second picture!). At the end she was having such a good time. I am excited for her. The studio we are going to right now doesn't do big recitals, which is good for the wallet but I am a little sad we won't have costumes or anything to dress her in. But this is a trial run and we'll see how she likes it!
(Sorry the pictures are fuzzy below....my camera was fighting with me on focusing!)
Morgan's first ballet lesson...

I LOVE this!! I wonder if one of those other little girls in her class is going to turn into a friend that she keeps throughout her life (smile.) What a cutie - I can't wait to see more of the little ballerina!!!!
ReplyDelete