Soccer season is in full swing here in West Virginia. In between the monsoon-like weather we have had (25 rainy days out of 30) we have had a few patches of sunshine to get out and kick the ball around. Patrick and I even got to run practice as the assistant coaches one Monday evening. We had a blast with the kids. The field was muddy and we all came home tired and filthy. Just the way soccer players should!
Morgan is loving soccer this session, and I couldn't be happier! She is actively participating, having fun with her teammates, and dare I say learning a little about the fundamentals of soccer. Her team was named after the Rodney Dangerfield movie "Ladybugs" and also because their jerseys are red, white, and black. They certainly look cute on the field!
Here are a few pictures I took the day of team pictures. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment