Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fun on the Farm


Summer is in full swing here in Small Town USA. Last week Morgan got to spend some time on Nannie and Big Pop's farm while Mommy and Daddy were working. Julia was there, which of course thrilled Morgan to pieces. The girls kept Nannie busy. They played a lot in the pool, painted, played with their dolls, had a picnic and other fun things.




Nannie wanted a few pictures of the girls "on the farm" and since the hay had just been baled in the field we thought that'd be a perfect backdrop. Here are a few that she took.





We were off to Charleston after that to take Julia home and have Morgan's birthday pictures done. I got a sneak peak of those, and the 12 I have seen so far are awesome! I can't wait to share them with you all. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment