It's that time of year again! Time for children all over America to go back to school. I am sad that summer is over and Morgan is going back to school. It is such a symbol of her growing up, way too fast in my opinion.
Morgan started back to school yesterday. Surprisingly she was up with no fights or grumpiness at 6:00. I think she was excited! Patrick took her to school and walked her in, but she didn't want him going to the classroom because she's a FIRST GRADER and doesn't need him to walk her down the hallway.
Morgan is in Mrs. Buck's class this year. She was excited to learn this on Move-In Day because Mrs. Buck is the teacher she wanted. Most of her class is made up of children from her Kindergarten class, and some are from the other Kindergarten class, and a couple new of course. She is super excited for the school year and I hope that she does well in her First Grade Year!
**These are actually 2nd day of school pictures.....Patrick took her to school yesterday and his phone died after one picture.**

No comments:
Post a Comment