Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Morning Tradition

Five years ago I started a Thanksgiving tradition with Morgan and Julia that I plan to continue as long as they will let me. Each Thanksgiving the kids get their first Christmas present of the year. In that present they will always find a new pair of Christmas pajamas (always matching for the girls, at least so far) and a toy that usually has to do with the holiday season. This year the girls were really excited, although I am not sure they will remember next Thanksgiving that they get to open a gift....they are still a little young. It just makes me happy to watch them open their gifts and get excited about the holidays. It's a great way to start off the holiday month.
Here are the kids anxiously waiting to open their gifts. Or at least the girls were. Kole wasn't too sure what was going on!
Tearing into their gifts and finding....turkeys!
New Christmas Pajamas
Morgan loves this little guy!

The Thanksgiving Turkeys, Julia, Morgan, and Kole

No comments:

Post a Comment