Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Visit with Mr. Thirsty

Today was Morgan's appointment with Mr. Thirsty and the dentist. The first thing she asked when I told her we were going to the dentist was if Mr. Thirsty would be there! So cute :) She's only been twice, so I am impressed that she can remember little details like that. Of course, she always remembers details, she's got a mind like a steel trap.

When we got there Morgan charmed the staff with her manners (unprompted....I was so proud!) and her curly, crazy hair. She hopped right up in the chair and opened up her mouth. Her biggest complaint was having to lay back in the chair, but mostly she hated the little bib-thing that they put around her neck.

She has twenty beautifully white teeth. Unfortunately, suspicions of cavities revealed at our April appointment have come true :( She has four cavities and now we have to go to a pediatric dentist to have them taken care of. Great. I HATE the dentist (sorry Alaina!) I don't want Morgan to hate it too. I am so nervous about the appointment on December 7th. I hope it goes smoothly and Morgan does well. I feel so bad because I am the one who mostly brushes her teeth, so it's my fault she has cavities. Ugh....Bad Mom Award goes to me this month!


I asked Morgan to smile big....aparently her eyelid muscles are tied to her mouth muscles :) She's so funny! So keep us in your prayers on December 7th that Morgan will be peaceful and cooperative, and that Mama's nervousness won't show through!

No comments:

Post a Comment