The very next day were watching sports once again, this time live as we watched the Mountaineers take on the Pitt Panthers at home. Morgan was a lucky little girl and got another Zul (of course) AND some candy coated pecans that they make fresh right at the bottom of the stairs where we walk up, so we cruely have to smell them all game. She enjoyed the game, as usual, and liked to yell Beat Pitt! Of course we couldn't tell her what the crowd was REALLY yelling....that's for when she gets older :)
Tuesday night she spent the evening with Aunt Becky, Uncle Rodney, Anna, and Shannon being spoiled rotten (with more Oreos!) while Patrick and I went to see Stomp!
Thankfully last night we got to stay at home for the first time all week. Morgan asked when I picked her up "Where are we going tonight Mama?" I said "Home" and she was disappointed I think. This girl loves to have a busy social calendar.
This week we'll be busy practicing writing her name on Valentine's Day cards and spending a nice weekend in Morgantown. She gets to attend a Prince and Princess party at the ballet school Saturday morning and then it's off to another basketball game. Sunday we are going as a family to see Gnomeo and Juliet as our Valentine's Family Date! It should be a good weekend. Stay tuned for more happenings!

No comments:
Post a Comment