Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sickie

Well, it looks like might have come down with the "ick". The "ick" has been running rampant around the day care for about 3 weeks now. I thought that we had dodged a bullet. Until I get a call at work today a little after 3:00 that Morgan was throwing up all over the day care. Lovely.

Thankfully she hasn't thrown up since then (it's almost 8:00 now) although she hasn't eaten much. She DID have a popsicle and has been sipping on some apple juice. She has managed to go from fever free to now have a low-grade fever at 100.4. She looks pretty pitiful, doesn't she? She requested my "head coolers" and I hoped it would help her feel better. Hopefully she'll get some good rest tonight and be puke and fever free tomorrow so she can return to school on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment