Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

'50s Day

Today marks the 50th day that Morgan has been in school. It is so hard to believe that she's been in Kindergarten that long already. The first quarter is over, report cards will be out soon, and my baby keeps growing up so fast, right before our eyes.

On Tuesday Morgan came home and insisted that she MUST have a poodle skirt for "5 day" on Friday. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, right?! Finding a poodle skirt in Morgantown the day before the event (I didn't get to go shopping until yesterday) was a daunting task. I went to FIVE different stores with no luck. I was about to give up when Patrick called to say that he had a poodle skirt! I was so happy, and Morgan was thrilled. Daddy wins Parent of the Month for sure!

At school today they are learning about the 1950s, having rootbeer floats, hula hooping, and making a craft. Morgan was so excited this morning to wear her costume to school. Does anyone know how to stop her from growing up?!

No comments:

Post a Comment