Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

Yesterday Morgan and I took advantage of the gorgeous weather and headed out to Rich's Farm in Smithfield, PA for Kids' Day on the Farm. It's our annual trip to the pumpkin patch and I think this year was the prettiest weather we have had in our 5 years of going.




Morgan, as usual, was very careful in choosing just the right pumpkin. She looked over many before finally choosing the perfect one.


Here she is with Summer, our friends' 1 year old daughter. Morgan had a fun time helping Summer out and pretending to be a "big sister". She would make the perfect big sister.


Morgan had a wonderful time looking at the chickens and rabbits, riding the horse tire swing, jumping on the tire bounce, and bouncing in the dragon bounce house. She also enjoyed riding on the little train pulled by a John Deere lawn mower (as you can see below)

This year she registered nearly 4 feet next to the apple! By spring I bet she surpasses 4 feet.

We also enjoyed the hay(less) ride around the farm and got a daylight glimpse of the "Fright Farm" haunted house.






Right before we headed to the barn to paint our white gourds, I made Morgan pose for one last picture. Trip, success!








No comments:

Post a Comment