Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

December 2011

I realize it's been over a month since I updated about our gal.  It's just that the end of November and all of December were SO BUSY that I hardly sat down at a computer much less do any blogging.  But here's a quick recap and some pictures to update you on what went on for Miss Morgan since I last blogged!

Thanksgiving at Nannie and Big Pop's was wonderful, as always.  It's so great to get together with the family and remember all that we are thankful for.  Not to mention we're a bunch of crazy people who laugh at just about anything and you have a recipe for a great time!






Right after Thanksgiving, on December 1st, our family hopped on a plane and flew to EUROPE!  I blogged about our entire trip here so go and check it out!  Sixteen wonderful days with Mutti, Papa, Big DB, Aunt Celia, Mama, and Daddy!

We came home from Europe absolutely exhausted in time to turn laundry around and go back to Nannie and Big Pop's house for Christmas! 








Santa was super great to Morgan this year, bringing her an iPad 2! Oh yes, he did. She also got an American Girl doll from Nannie and Big Pop which she named Shay Molly. She got Leapster games, board games, clothes, a pony for Shay Molly, a Leapfrog TAG reader system and books, and lots of other great things.













Morgan also got the opportunity to meet up with her boyfriend, James, for breakfast on Christmas Eve. 

Then after a quick trip to Pittsburgh to visit with Mutti's family, we came home to see what Santa left at our house.  As you can see, our gal had a great Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment