It's official now, we have moved back into West Virginia and are preparing to spend the first night in our new home! Today was a crazy day, with lots of funny antics and lots of people running around. We had some SURPRISE movers, our dear friends Jim and Lori, who drove all the way from South Carolina to help us move! It was a great surprise, and we definitely needed the extra hands. I cannot say thank you enough to ALL the people who helped us out, especially Josh and Anna Robinson, and my amazing Aunt Linda.
All in all the day went well. Of course it rained some, so we had to deal with that. But we had enough movers to station people both inside and outside so there was minimal mud dragged inside. By far the hardest thing to move was the piano! Those guys belly-ached the entire time :) It was funny to watch these four men try to move my little piano. Of course, it's OLD and weighs a ton. They all swore they were not moving it again, no matter what I paid them!
I surprised Morgan with some brand new bedding for her new room. She was really excited. So I'll sign off for now because I have pizza boxes to pick up and a few things to do before I fall exhausted into bed. So very excited to be spending the first night in our home!


No comments:
Post a Comment